Ovia Health is a dynamic startup committed to making healthcare an everyday lifestyle for women. Our mobile apps - Ovia Fertility, Ovia Pregnancy and Ovia Parenting - are the leading women’s health apps. We are looking for passionate individuals willing to work hard everyday to help us create real solutions for our users and their families. Our offices are located in downtown Boston. Join us!
We are looking for an experienced iOS Engineer to join our small collaborative team and help drive the future of iOS development at Ovia Health. This person will work in a highly visible role, developing new features across our current suite of apps and playing an essential role in new app development. Your insight will help determine architectural product and design decisions on apps that are used by millions of women. We don’t claim to have everything figured out, and we encourage our employees to share ideas about how we can improve our technology and products.
We value smarts, drive and a team spirit. Show us you've got all three! We'd love to see applicants who:
· 2+ years of software development primarily focused on iOS
· Have developed and deployed consumer facing apps to the App Store
· Have a working knowledge of the iOS SDK
· Understand iOS design principles and best practices
· Are able to work with a cross-functional, agile team
· Appreciate good design and user experience
· Communicate ideas effectively
· Experience with newest iOS APIs, animations in iOS and automated testing
· Great appreciation and solid application of unit tests
· Strong understanding of Swift and Objective-C
We are a lively, creative team that works hard and laughs a lot. We love what we do, and working at Ovia Health is a chance to be a part of something big. We have the number one apps for fertility and pregnancy, and we are just getting started! We value our employees tremendously, and do what we can to help them stay happy and healthy both at work and away from it. We provide:
- Unlimited vacation
- Tasty office snacks, including coffee
- An open, fresh, cubicle-free shared office space
- Flexible work schedule
- Happy hours, casual dress
- Full medical coverage (individual employee contribution is covered at 100%)
- Employer contribution to 401k
We are always looking to make our team more diverse. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.