Product Design Lead
Ovia Health is the leading digital health platform for women and families. Trusted and loved by millions, Ovia Health’s mobile apps, Ovia Fertility, Ovia Pregnancy, and Ovia Parenting, help people take control of their reproductive health and start families with confidence.
We are on a mission to improve the world for women and families. We value and prioritize design in every product we build, from our mobile health apps to our internal tools and enterprise solutions.
We’re looking for a Product Designer Lead to help us on our mission! Key responsibilities include:
- Serve as lead designer for a core product team
- Create thoughtful, engaging designs utilizing product requirements, research, and user data and feedback
- Work with team of designers to set high expectations and evolve our design best practices
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product management, engineering, user research, and product marketing to ensure a consistent user experience and smooth development
- Manage and develop a team of designers by advancing learning, setting clear goals, and ensuring deadlines are met
We value intelligence and passion, show us you have both!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Marketing or related discipline
- 5-10 years of work experience in a product design leadership role for mobile apps and web
- Expertise in Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Positive attitude and willingness to take on multiple projects at once
- Thorough understanding of formal design: composition, color theory, and typography
- Great illustration and visual design skills, experience creating vector-based artwork
- Great instincts and empathy towards users of all backgrounds
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers, clients, and users
- Excellent written and verbal communication, project management, and people skills
- Experience working in technology or a growth stage startup
- Passion for women’s and family health!
We truly love what we do. We are a high-energy, innovative team that works hard and laughs a lot. Working at Ovia Health is a chance to be a part of something big and we value our employees tremendously. In addition to a positive, healthy work environment, we provide:
- Unlimited vacation
- Tasty office snacks
- Flexible work schedule
- Full medical coverage (individual employee contribution is covered at 100%)
- Employer contribution to 401k
- Great parental leave policy