Regional Vice President of Enterprise Sales
Ovia Health is the leading digital health platform for women and families. Trusted and loved by millions, Ovia Health’s mobile apps, Ovia Fertility, Ovia Pregnancy, and Ovia Parenting, help people monitor their reproductive health and start families with confidence. We are on a mission to improve fertility and maternity healthcare, and to help women and families live fuller, healthier lives at home and at work. Join us!
Our team is our biggest asset and we pride ourself in having an open, accepting and positive culture. We are growing rapidly and are looking for an experienced executive to serve as our Regional VP of Sales to help us strategically scale our sales capacity and to introduce our wonderful service to the top employers in the country. Some key responsibilities will include:
- Strategic sales planning including managing a team quota.
- Training and supporting Regional Sales Reps throughout the sales cycle. Coaching on value-based solutions selling and building to build a highly effective sales organization.
- Regularly conducting win/loss reviews to ensure continual process improvement.
- Communicating with business leaders across the organization to ensure sales are aligned with company objectives and goals.
We value people who are passionate about women's health, hard working and smart! In addition, we would like to see:
- 10+ years of enterprise sales experience, strong preference for an executive that has sold to large employers (5000+ employees)
- Healthcare and startup experience strongly preferred
- Experience managing a remote team
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; someone who will provide recommendations based in data
- Positive attitude and willingness to take on multiple projects at once; someone who is excited to role up his or her sleeves and dive in
- Passion for women's and family health
We truly love what we do. We are a high-energy, innovative team that works hard and laughs a lot. Working at Ovia Health is a chance to be a part of something big and we value our employees tremendously. In addition to a positive, healthy work environment, we provide:
- Unlimited vacation
- Tasty office snacks
- Flexible work schedule
- Full medical coverage (individual employee contribution is covered at 100%)
- Employer contribution to 401k
- Paid parental leave