Frontend Web Developer
Ovia Health is a dynamic startup committed to making healthcare an everyday lifestyle for women. Our mobile apps - Ovia Fertility, Ovia Pregnancy and Ovia Parenting - are the leading women’s health apps. We are looking for passionate individuals willing to work hard everyday to help us create real solutions for our users and their families. Our offices are located in downtown Boston. Join us!
We are looking for a Frontend Web Developer to come on board and work on the development of our website, partner-facing dashboards, and internal tools. You’ll have the opportunity to assist with our product and design processes, participate in architecture decisions, and work with the latest frameworks.
As a small company with a suite of products, we deal with some very interesting challenges, and we are looking for someone who takes joy in the success of their entire team and who relishes the opportunities and demands that our entrepreneurial setting provides. We don’t claim to have everything figured out, and you’ll always be encouraged and expected to contribute ideas to improve our technology and products.
We value smarts, drive, and a team spirit. Show us you have all three!
- BS or MS
- 2 - 5 years of Software Development experience, preferably web development
- Experience developing single-page applications that consume RESTful services
- A proponent of continuous integration, unit testing, and end-to-end testing
- Able to give and receive constructive feedback when working on features, especially on pull requests
- Can point to existing web projects that you've built
We are a lively, creative team that works hard and laughs a lot. We love what we do, and working at Ovia Health is a chance to be a part of something big. We have the number one apps for fertility, pregnancy and parenting, and we are just getting started! We value our employees tremendously, and do what we can to help them stay happy and healthy both at work and away from it. We provide:
- Unlimited vacation
- Tasty office snacks, including cold brew coffee
- An open, fresh, cubicle-free shared office space
- Flexible work schedule
- Happy hours, casual dress
- Full medical coverage (individual employee contribution is covered at 100%)
- Employer contribution to 401k
We are always looking to make our team more diverse. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.